[comp_complex] Final exam

  • From: "Christian Scheideler" <scheideler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comp_complex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:17:51 -0400

Some info about the final exam on Friday.

- If you have questions, send me an email. I will collect them and
  discuss them in the review session.
- Review session: Wed, May 5, 2 pm, in Shaffer 300
- Final exam: Fri, May 7, 2-4 pm (two hours)

Make sure that you understand all the techniques necessary to solve the
problems on the assignments 5-10, and read the lecture notes carefully.
Everything taught after the midterm exam is relevant for the final exam,
but you can forget about things taught before the midterm exam. You can
bring everything with you to the exam (except for those things that
allow cheating, of course). Empty sheets will be provided by me. If you
have any further questions, let me know.

Christian Scheideler