[cochiselinux] Free Talk 26 Oct: The Evolution of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAVs)

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 13:24:56 -0700

For your information I have attached a brochure that I received announcing the next free talk at the University of Arizona South on 26 October 5:30-7:00 pm. For those of you that want to attend, I would recommend that you email Dr. DeLalla ASAP since the time is short and there is limited seating. Many of the talks last semester filled up. Attend if you can. Future talks will include: Raspberry Pi Advanced, Bayesian Reliability, and the DOD RMF.

Rex Bouwense