[cochiselinux] CLUG meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 09:06:38 -0700

***Reminder***
There is a meeting of the Cochise Linux User Group on 12 October 5-6 pm in the commons area of the Resource Learning Center at the University of Arizona South, Sierra Vista campus, 1140 N. Colombo Avenue, Sierra Vista AZ. Look for the signs and the CLUG banner. Please attend if you can. We will be discussing the CLUG install-fest (28 Jan 2017) and the training that we will undergo to prepare for it.
I just received word the from John DeLalla that the next talk at the UA South will be on the 26th of April and the subject will be UAVs. More information to follow.
Rex Bouwense