[cll-sd] Past meetings audio recordings and info

If you are interested in the audio recordings from Dr. Castro's talk on 9/7/11
CLL, Transplants, and Gene Therapy or Sheila's talk on 8/12/11 New Agents for
Treatment of CLL they are available here:
http://bcrf.ucsd.edu/events/events.html
If you missed this month's presentation by Vicky Newman, "Fighting Cancer With
Your Fork" is offered monthly at Moore's Cancer Center.  Visit
http://healthyeatingucsd.org/pages/lectures.pdf for upcoming classes or
https://cancer.ucsd.edu/coping/diet-nutrition/healthy-eating-program/Pages/default.aspx
 for more information about nutrition and the Healthy Eating Program.
*If you did not get a copy of Vicky's handout and would like one please email
me directly and I can forward it to you.

All the best,

Jennifer L. Piper, M.A.
Psychology Practicum Student
Patient and Family Support Services