[cll-sd] Past meetings audio recordings and info

  • From: "Piper, Jennifer" <j1piper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cll-sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cll-sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:37:08 +0000

If you are interested in the audio recordings from Dr. Castro's talk on 9/7/11
CLL, Transplants, and Gene Therapy or Sheila's talk on 8/12/11 New Agents for
Treatment of CLL they are available here:
If you missed this month's presentation by Vicky Newman, "Fighting Cancer With
Your Fork" is offered monthly at Moore's Cancer Center.  Visit
http://healthyeatingucsd.org/pages/lectures.pdf for upcoming classes or
 for more information about nutrition and the Healthy Eating Program.
*If you did not get a copy of Vicky's handout and would like one please email
me directly and I can forward it to you.

All the best,

Jennifer L. Piper, M.A.
Psychology Practicum Student
Patient and Family Support Services