[cll-sd] Re: Food and lifestyle can make an important difference

Hello again, everyone!

It?s been gratifying to see that my post regarding diet and lifestyle has
generated interest from several people.

It is probably better to reach me at my personal website, since it?s
challenging to answer the variety of questions within a Digest entry.   Also,
be sure you use my gmail address, shown above.

Also, I should mention that it took me six months on a living foods diet to
see my WBC drop.  It was easy to stay on the diet, though, because my high
energy level and various forms of healing during those months were so
encouraging.

I sincerely thank you for your interesting and positive responses!

Evelyn Buchanan

Dx 2/04, Zap 70 positive, unmutated, CD38 negative.  No medical treatment to
date.