From: "Hoff, Sheila" <shoff@xxxxxxxx>
To: "cll-sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cll-sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, January 25, 2012 7:21:56 PM
Subject: [cll-sd] Feb meeting

Sorry for to say that there will not be a CLL meeting for February. There was
an
error and the room was not reserved. I could not find another room at this late
time for either 2/1 or 2/8. I have taken that responsibility back and we are
booked for our meetings through the rest of the year. Coming talks will be Dr.
Bardwell on meditation, I will do an update on our clinical trials here at UCSD
and other trials being done in CLL and we will have a tour of Dr. Kipps lab
where the ZAP70 test was developed. Stay tuned.
Sheila Hoff, RN, OCN
Case Manager, Dr. Thomas Kipps
UCSD Moores Cancer Center
858-822-5360 phone