From: Hoff, Sheila <shoff@xxxxxxxx>
To: cll-sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <cll-sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Aug 25, 2010 10:56 am
Subject: [cll-sd] Dr. Kipps talk

I case anyone who missed Dr. Kipps talk at UCSD would like to view it here is
an
pportunity. If you have any question or problems accessing this site, please
ontact Ms. Gang. I am not a media expert, just the one to share opportunities.
f you would like to contact me directly, my email is below. Do not use the
hare list. Thank you for your courtesy.
ear Dr. Kipps,
e are pleased to announce that UCSD-TV will soon premiere your SIRA talk:
"Research on Aging: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia "
http://www.ucsd.tv/search-details.aspx?showID345>http://www.ucsd.tv/search-details.aspx?showID345
The above link provides currently scheduled air dates/times for this program,
as
ell as different options to view it once it is uploaded
approximately 7-10 days after the premiere date, if not sooner). This includes
lash video and audio and video podcasts, so this is an ideal link to include on
our relevant website(s).
We appreciate any assistance in getting this information out to your
colleagues,
atients and others you feel may be interested in this content.
If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to contact
e. Thank you.
Best,
lison Gang, Communications Manager
niversity of California Television (UCSD-TV)
58-822-5060 phone
agang@xxxxxxxx>agang@xxxxxxxx<mailto:agang@xxxxxxxx> email
http://www.ucsd.tv>www.ucsd.tv<http://www.ucsd.tv>
UCSD-TV airs on Cox and Time Warner (Digital) Ch. 135, Time Warner Del Mar
Analog) Ch. 19, AT&T U-verse Ch. 99; and UHF (no cable) Ch. 35. For more
nformation, program schedules and more, visit <http://www.ucsd.tv>
ww.ucsd.tv<http://www.ucsd.tv>
<http://www.ucsd.tv>http://www.ucsd.tv>.

heila Hoff, RN