[climatematters] (no subject)

  • From: Leslie Coelho <lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:25:47 +0000

Dear all,
     thought you might be interested in this Climate Change Calculator. It will
let you know what impact you are having on the environment. It's a lot more
detailed than some of the other CO2 calculators I have seen.
Thanks to Jonathan W. for this http://www.americanforests.org/resources/ccc/
another good site is http://www.cred-uk.org/index.aspx the site encourages you
to make pledges to reduce your CO2 with practical suggestions and shows you how
much CO2 is being saved
LeslieClimate Change Action an excellent site which will open your eyes click
here to visit Climate Change Action
Stop Global Warming join the virtual march today
Our mission is to use the strength of numbers to urge our government to join
the rest of the world in addressing global warming, and urge business to start
a new industrial revolution of clean energy that reduces our dependence on oil.
Make your voice heard Click here