[climatematters] a wealth of information

  • From: Leslie Coelho <lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:40:25 +0100

Dear climate crusaders,

with all the recent unseasonal weather here in the UK you might want to think
again about the effect your life style is having on the planet. Here are two
new websites I recently came across which should help you live more lightly.

1. The Daily Green - http://www.thedailygreen.com
the consumer guide to the green revolution has started
2. Green Light - http://www.greenlight-digital.com
the guide to earth friendly living

Both these sites are american.

And here's a list of recommended Books and DVDs
http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_resources.asp to keep you informed during
the summer.

LeslieReduce    the amount of the Earth's resources that we use.Reuse
don't just bin it, could someone else make use of it?Recycle   Can the
materials be made into something new?
Feel like a local wherever you go with BackOfMyHand.com
http://www.backofmyhand.com