[climatematters] Please participate in post-Kyoto alert

  • From: Leslie Coelho <lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:23:23 +0100

Dear all,

I'd like to draw the following  to your attention Please TAKE ACTION

TAKE
ACTIONhttp://www.climateark.org/alerts/send.asp?id=kyoto_fasttrack_negotiations

if you don't think it's necessary to ACT NOW go to the following link
http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_feature.asp?id=0 and watch the blue man
video.
Leslie

> From: GlenBarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: CLIMATE ALERT: Please participate in post-Kyoto alert,
> Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:24:35 -0500> > ACTION ALERT - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
> PARTICIPATE & FORWARD > > New Strengthened Post-Kyoto Agreement Must Be Fast
> Tracked> > By Climate Ark, a project of Ecological Internet, Inc.>
> http://www.ClimateArk.org/> May 9, 2007> > TAKE ACTION>
> http://www.climateark.org/alerts/send.asp?id=kyoto_fasttrack_negotiations> >
> More than 1,000 government delegates are now meeting in Bonn to > decide
> whether the next major ministerial climate meeting to be > held in Bali in
> December will make any progress towards a > strengthened and expanded
> post-Kyoto agreement. Our alert > insists that these efforts be accelerated,
> and highlights a > number of rigorous measures necessary in a new fast
> tracked > agreement to save the Earth's climate. Please, we need more >
> participation to ensure these cloistered climate delegates hear > the concern
> of global citizenry, and are encouraged to act in > haste in response to
> their own IPCC science. Time is running out > to stop abrupt climate change.
> Please, please participate and > forward. Otherwise you might as well
> unsubscribe and migrate > towards the poles.> > TAKE ACTION:>
> http://www.climateark.org/alerts/send.asp?id=kyoto_fasttrack_negotiations> >
> DISCUSS THIS ALERT:>
> http://www.climateark.org/blog/2007/05/alert_call_for_fast_tracking_o.asp> >
> To subscribe, send a blank email to
> join-ecological_internet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Or visit here:>
> http://www.ecoearth.info/subscribe/>
Try Live.com: where your online world comes together - with news, sports,
weather, and much more.
http://www.live.com/getstarted