[climatematters] Great short

  • From: Leslie Coelho <lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:58:35 +0000

Dear All,
I thought you might appreciate this message

I hope it brings a smile to your face and make you think.
LeslieClimate Change Action an excellent site which will open your eyes click
here to visit Climate Change Action
Stop Global Warming join the virtual march today
Our mission is to use the strength of numbers to urge our government to join
the rest of the world in addressing global warming, and urge business to start
a new industrial revolution of clean energy that reduces our dependence on oil.
Make your voice heard Click here