[climatematters] God is Green - Tonight C4 20:00

  • From: Leslie Coelho <lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:09:14 +0000

Dear all

Thought this might interest you
DOCUMENTARY: God is Green
Channel: Channel 4
Date: Monday 12th February 2007
Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (starting this evening)
Duration: 1 hour.
Many climate change scientists claim that we may have as little as 15 years in
which to clean up our act: or face the prospect of total chaos. God Is Green
follows documentary-maker and devout Catholic Mark Dowd on a personal journey
to find out why the world's major faiths are saying so little on this important
issue, and in the process comes up with his own manifesto for averting
disaster.

LeslieClimate Change Action an excellent site which will open your eyes click
here to visit Climate Change Action

Stop Global Warming join the virtual march today
Our mission is to use the strength of numbers to urge our government to join
the rest of the world in addressing global warming, and urge business to start
a new industrial revolution of clean energy that reduces our dependence on oil.
Make your voice heard Click here
Personalize your Live.com homepage with the news, weather, and photos you care
about.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx?icid=T001MSN30A0701