[climatematters] FW: Together we can help prevent climate change

  • From: Leslie Coelho <lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:06:18 +0000

Dear all
     if you have not done so already I encourage you to make a commitment

If you cannot view this email properly please

Commit today and help prevent climate change
Incredibly, almost half the carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions which cause climate
change come from things we all do everyday. Things like leaving the TV on
standby or using the car for short journeys waste energy and result in needless
C02 emissions.

That’s why the Energy Saving Trust is asking everyone in the UK to make a
commitment to save 20% of the energy they use. We’ve put together 10 key energy
saving measures which will help you to save your 20%. Simply choose as many as
you can and join the growing number of people in the UK who are making a big
difference and helping to prevent climate change.
Visit http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/commit and make your commitment today!