[climatematters] FW: Fight Global Warming from Your Desktop

  • From: Leslie Coelho <lesliecoelho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <climatematters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:38:49 +0100

Dear  Climate Matters,  I found this really interesting site that allows you to
reduce your PC power consumption with a simple download. I have already joined
the growing community. Please visit it at
http://www.localcooling.com/ref/?type=tell&id=33951 and fight global warming
from your desktop.

Download and install the FREE application. It will show you how much power your
PC uses and allow you to save power (and money). It will the show you the
effect that you are having over time.

If you register an account please put Climate Matters in as the company name as
this will cause our savings to be aggregated as a group and we can then see the
combined effect this little step is having.  Leslie
Express yourself: design your homepage the way you want it with Live.com.
http://www.live.com/getstarted