[citansdnd] Re: Campaign Session for Feb. 19

  • From: Thomas Strom <saudir3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:17:31 -0700

Steve,

Mu Gu Games is located on Rucker Ave. If you proceed past the Tavern to Rucker
Ave. and turn left, it should appear on your right past the large uphill bend
to the right. I think more precise directions are provided on mugugames.com.

Casey

From: lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [citansdnd] Re: Campaign Session for Feb. 19
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 01:37:40 -0800
To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to cut this so close, but I'm fine with holding it at Mu Gu. (Now, I just
need to figure out how to get there...)

On Feb 12, 2011, at 7:55 PM, Thomas Strom wrote:

To All Members:

I wish to continue the current campaign on Feb. 19, 2011. Again, my apologies
for the last session. My project group got its act together on time and got
full credit for our efforts last Thursday.
There are some temporary changes at this time. I have come down with a cold and
it has affected my hearing. So, I wish to hold this upcoming session at Mu Gu
Games so I can hear myself and hear all of you without shouting. Let me know if
this is an agreeable arrangement for you before Feb. 18. Also, I need a
clarification from either Ray or Blake. When I visited your apartment, Blake
told me that James also needed to be contacted about the cancellation for that
day. Does this mean that James is well enough to rejoin? Let me know about this
as soon as possible. A final note, I will explain the Inquisitorial
investigator's predicament at this session.
If there are further questions about this upcoming session, let me know before
Feb. 18.

Your GM,

Casey

"Laugh…and the world laughs with you. Laugh hysterically, for no apparent
reason, and they’ll leave you alone."

Steve Bartalamay
lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx