[citansdnd] Re: Campaign Session for Feb. 19

Diana,

I hope to start by 5:30pm.

Casey

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:05:28 -0800
Subject: [citansdnd] Re: Campaign Session for Feb. 19
From: diana.c.jakobs@xxxxxxxxx
To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: shmentatsu@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm fine with MuGu as well.  Did you want to change the start time at all

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:37 AM, Steve Bartalamay <lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry to cut this so close, but I'm fine with holding it at Mu Gu. (Now, I just
need to figure out how to get there...)

On Feb 12, 2011, at 7:55 PM, Thomas Strom wrote:

To All Members:

I wish to continue the current campaign on Feb. 19, 2011. Again, my apologies
for the last session. My project group got its act together on time and got
full credit for our efforts last Thursday.
There are some temporary changes at this time. I have come down with a cold and
it has affected my hearing. So, I wish to hold this upcoming session at Mu Gu
Games so I can hear myself and hear all of you without shouting. Let me know if
this is an agreeable arrangement for you before Feb. 18. Also, I need a
clarification from either Ray or Blake. When I visited your apartment, Blake
told me that James also needed to be contacted about the cancellation for that
day. Does this mean that James is well enough to rejoin? Let me know about this
as soon as possible. A final note, I will explain the Inquisitorial
investigator's predicament at this session.
If there are further questions about this upcoming session, let me know before
Feb. 18.

Your GM,

Casey

"Laugh…and the world laughs with you. Laugh hysterically, for no apparent
reason, and they’ll leave you alone."

Steve Bartalamay
lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx