[ciphershed] Supporting mobile devices

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:38:01 -0400

...Supporting mobile devices; wow, that hadn't even occurred to me, but you're
absolutely right. With their proliferation, we might even consider making this
a high priority.

From my very vague understanding, iOS doesn't present the user with any concept
of files or data that can be directly manipulated, like in standard OSes (and I
believe Android). If this is correct, what use could CipherShed be for iOS?
Perhaps full-drive encryption? Would that require jailbreaking the phone?

Alain

P.S. Mike, any idea why do your e-mails appear to be from a "Karen Palen"?