[CHS-L } Re: TIGERS 49 Ste. Genevieve 42

  • From: Jennifer Pierce <jennifersellsga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Friends of CHS <chs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:47:08 -0400

What an awesome game and thanks so much for bringing it to life for those
of us who could not attend.  It was a Tiger Terrific job by all involved.
 Go Big Red and good luck on Halloween.  I'll be cheering you on in spirit.

Jennifer Pierce
Class of 1968

--
Jennifer Pierce, Realtor, ABR,CDPE, SRES, e-Pro
RE/MAX Town & Country, Canton, GA

I am NEVER too busy for any of your referrals!