[CHS-L } Delpha Abbott-CHS 1947

  • From: Brian Abbott <bpateabbott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:13:29 -0500

Good Morning,
I just wanted to take a moment to let all of you know that my Mom, Delpha
Abbott, (Class of 1947), passed away on Tuesday evening.

In addition to being a proud CHS alumni, she also worked as the bookkeeper and
secretary to the board of education for the Caruthersville School District from
1978 until her retirement in 1994.

Visitation was last night and the service is today (Friday) at 11 at the
Methodist Church in Caruthersville.

She was the mother of Mike Abbott (CHS 68), Becky Abbott Smith (CHS 71) & Brian
Abbott (CHS 86).

Blessings,
Pastor Brian Abbott

Sent from my iPhone with many blessings!CHS-L mailing list for friends and
grads of Caruthersville Schools
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send E-mail to j.y.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx