[che499_design] Re: Volume 1

  • From: Simon McKenna <mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Che499_Design <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:52:15 +0800

Great work Matt

Looks pretty sweet!!

Just one thing, we should probably remove from the schedule section "arguements
over major and minor design"

Just a thought.

So far, *touches wood*, the chemical design of the lime slaking plant has been
peice of piss. It shouldnt require too much work. If all goes well i should
have it done by the end of today. THen it is type, type type for me!!

From: matthew.witham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [che499_design] Re: Volume 1
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:42:11 +0000

Nice work Jake, just wait till tuesday when we start putting it all together
unless you want me to go through and give an edit to see if there are any
spelling mistakes etc.