[che499_design] Volume 1

  • From: Matthew Witham <matthew.witham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:20:43 +0000

Hey all,

I have whipped up a template for volume 1 that we can all start working on when
volume 2 is done. From just going through it, a lot of the stuff we can take
from the three journals apart from probably the process description section.
I'll most likely start working on it properly Monday. Also my apologies but I
had to add some extra streams into the Becher process so i'll have to change
the stream numbering in the Tianjin plant. Who ever has the latest copy of the
PFD, i think this is you Karp, could you send it to me and i'll change the
streams as soon as possible. I'll get it done as soon as possible because i'm
not sure if your in the same situation as me but i've used the stream numbering
for my individual designs.

Cheers, Matt