From: chai-t-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chai-t-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Felicity Ison
Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2012 10:40 AM
To: chai-t@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [chai-t] Re: April meeting wrap-up

Hi William

I for one think we should make the most of what Mercy might show us.

Felicity

Mercy Health at www.mercyhealth.com.au

This email (including any attachments or links) may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information and is intended only to be read or
used by the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this email
(including any attachments) are not waived or lost by reason of its
mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it and notify us immediately by telephone or email. Peter
MacCallum Cancer Centre provides no guarantee that this transmission is
free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or altered and will
not be liable for any delay in its receipt.

Attention:
The information in this e-mail message may be confidential, and may also
be subject to legal privilege, public interest or legal professional
privilege.

If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of
this e-mail is unauthorised.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for
the presence of computer viruses.

The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital however does not warrant the
message is free of viruses.

It is recommended as a prudent business practice the recipient perform a
virus scan of any message received.