[chadfree] Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor RC / Windows Vista Editions

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Computer_Help_and_Discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chadfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vista_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:22:47 -0700

Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor RC
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/upgradeadvisor/default.mspx
The Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor beta will help you determine if your current
PC is ready for an upgrade to Windows Vista. It will also help you to choose
the edition of Windows Vista that's right for you. Download the Upgrade Advisor
beta and run an analysis of your current PC and use the detailed feedback to
ensure that your PC is ready for the edition of Windows Vista that you want.

Windows Vista Editions
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/editions/default.mspx
From home entertainment to business productivity and everything in between,
there's an edition of Windows Vista that's right for you.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators @  Freecycle?
           recycle with Freecycle

chadfree-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx