[celestialprime] New Alliance Journal

  • From: KeithKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: celestialprimealliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:45:24 EDT

Sorry it is a couple of days late.  I hope you will all  forgive me.

I will also ask for articles now, and then remind next month  also.  We are
always looking for Species to profile.. if you play a species  and would like
to write an article about them or would just like to write about  one let me
know.

Hopefully in the next few days, I'll be able to finally get the  journal
archives created to show prior Muse winners and Species  articles.

But without further ado... here's the Journal.

                            http://journal.celestialprime.org/

~Keith