[celestialprime] Re: Journal - Call for submissions

Sorry, I forgot to include the email address :
_editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

If you have already emailed them to me, don't worry about  resending.

~Keith

In a message dated 3/1/2007 3:46:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
KeithKetchum@xxxxxxx writes:

I know it's so quick after the last journal being put out, but  another month
is upon us.

From the 1st to the 10th (at Midnight Eastern), Muse Submissions  will be
accepted, though the sooner the better since they have to be converted  from
your
emails to html, and we would like to start voting as soon as they  are all up.

Journal Submissions will be up to the 17th (also at Midnight  Eastern).  This
would also be the final timeframe for Muse votes.

So, get those Muse entries in, and be working on Journal  articles, if you or
one of your crew wants.

~Keith

http://www.aol.com.