[celestialprime] Re: Alliance Agreement between CPA & FKA

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: celestialprimealliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:43:04 EDT

I see no problem with the FKA having equal rights to the muse award
especially since it was changed to just the "Muse" and not the CPA Muse Award.
We
need this alliance for a greater recruiting pool. It is hard to have sims
running when a majority of players are on several of the sims. Simming is
changing
at it is time for us to join the change. We are not "changing" CPA but  merely
adding to it as the FKA is not changing but merely adding to it.

I for one am in complete agreement with this venture and look forward to
writing or simming on FKA Sims. Think of the possibilities. A joint sim with
CPA
and FKA.  Other activities that can be held with both groups. Trivia chats
or challenges. A trivia email string.

These are just my thoughts and should be taken as such.

Captain Skyler