[Celestial Prime] Re: CPA Future

  • From: "Lyryn Cate" <admiralcate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:20:53 -0700

Just so that you all know...

No one is saying the CPA is failing or looking at shutting down, much less
that it's anyone's fault.  It's a dificult time for all sims and what the
Admiral was trying to put out there was a call for ideas on how to do what
we do better.

The Alliance has gone through a tumultous year, and while after Gem's
departure we held on... I haven't been there to give the CPA what she did.
Life really gets in the way of all the fun stuff.  More than anything I want
to see this group survive.  At this point, I think it's great to talk about
where you want to go and what you want the group to accomplish - and if that
can be done in another way, then that's for all of you to decide.

Keep bouncing ideas around... and most importantly, keep doing what you love
doing - simming.

Lyryn