[Celestial Prime] Re: CPA Future

  • From: "Charles Singleterry" <CaptainDorath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:10:22 -0500

Well I for one would like to see CPA continue and thrive. I know that I have
not always been the most participating player that there is. But I have
finally got more free time and a better computer so I hope with this it will
increase. But I would still like to help run the Thursday academy and I will
do what I can to recruit more players. If anyone has any advice on how to go
about that you can send me a email and let me know. But again I have simmed
with CPA for several years now and I would like continue. And I hope we all
feel the same way.

Thx for everything,

Lt Commander Mortok

Chief Security Officer/ Tactical/ Second Officer

U.S.S. Einstein

Lt Sg Mortok

Helm / Opps Officer

U.S.S. Meridian