[cdynsys] Re: 2013 meeting of the Carolina Dynamics Seminar

  • From: "Hawkins, Jane M" <jmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 18:51:58 +0000

We're talking it over here at UNC Chapel Hill and are thinking it might be our
turn.

While we've hosted it for free before, I also heard (since I missed the Clemson
one, having a conflicting meeting) that there's an NSF "template" we might use
if we want to try for funding again.

There's a critical mass of grads and faculty who will be here in the spring and
can help with this.

So, if there's no other competition for the spot, should we do it here in
Chapel Hill?

         Best, Jane