[cdynsys] Re: 2013 meeting of the Carolina Dynamics Seminar

  • From: Samuel Kaplan <skaplan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 22:28:32 -0400

Colleagues,

Thanks for raising the issue, Doug. While I would be happy to work with
others to host the next event in Asheville, I think it might make more
sense for the next one to be more centrally located in the Carolinas rather
than in the west two years in a row. USC, Davidson, UNCC or the triangle
might be better contenders? Even so, I would be glad to help organize the
next one whatever the location.

Sam Kaplan
UNC Asheville