[cccameraclub] Meeting

Hi everybody,
We had a super meeting on Tuesday. We discussed the convention and the
committees that are needed to put the convention on. There was a lot of
interest and people seemed excited to begin the planning. There is room for
everyone and you can volunteer on as many committees as you want. We also had
new people at the meeting and they want to be involved! All help will be
appreciated. Here is a list of the committees so you can pick where you want to
help.

Program Committee
Registration Committee
Hospitality Committee
Banquet Committee
Outings/Field Trip & Models Committee
Equipment Committee
Publicity Committee
Printing Committee
Display Committee
Competition Committee

As you can see there is plenty to choose from and room for everybody. Soon you
should receive a review from Lynette about the meeting. Remember we need your
ideas,  suggestions and most of all your help to make this an event no one will
forget!
Thank you,