[cccameraclub] Re: GSCC Competitions

  • From: Terry Ross <terry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cccameraclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 21:09:03 -0500

Quoting Billie Hara <billiehara@xxxxxxxxx>:

It's clear that you (all) won't respond to my repeated emails about
photography-related issues.  It's also clear that you (all) won't respond to
my requests to be removed from this listserv.  I have asked to be removed.
I have gone to the website and unsubscribed myself.  Nothing is working.  If
you don't want to talk with me, I won't don't want to receive these
message.  PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST.

Billie Hara, Ph.D.
Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi
6300 Ocean Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
phone: (361) 825-2360
Twitter:  @billiehara

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Ed Pouso <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

does anyone know the dates we need to have our images in by for the
monthly competitions?

    Visit our website: http://corpuschristicameraclub.com/
Visit our Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/cccctx/

Hi Billie,

This is the first message I've seen from you since one that you sent at the very beginning of the list. Sorry about the frustration - don't know how the 'preapprove' flag was set on so many members, and why the list manager didn't advise administrators/moderators that there were messages in a moderation queue.

For general information, I've manually checked the flag settings for every member of the list to ensure that the preapprove flag is set.

Just let me know if you still want to be deleted, and I'll do it immediately.

Terry