[cas_announce] REMINDER: Caesar Creek Campers' Stargaze THIS SATURDAY July 9

  • From: "Patrick Freeman" <pfreeman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 05:57:52 -0400

Folks,

This Saturday, July 9, is the second Caesar Creek Campers' stargaze of the
2011 summer.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that the weather will be as
cooperative as the forecast now calls for.  It's held at the boatramp
parking area in the campground on the east side of the lake.  C'mon out and
join the fun!!

-- Pat Freeman

DIRECTIONS FROM CINCINNATI to the boat ramp / campground for the July 9
CAMPGROUND stargaze:

I-71 to exit 45 (State Route 73).  Turn East on SR73, just a VERY SHORT
distance to State Route 380.  Turn left (north) on SR380.  Take SR380 north
3 or so miles to Center Road.  It's marked as "to campground".  Turn left
(west) on Center Road.  Take Center Road to the camp office, tell them
you're with the astronomy group, and proceed straight through to the boat
ramp parking area.  We set up in the grass between the parking area and the
driveway.