[cas_announce] Cancel- Saturday 8/22 Stargaze

Thanks to everyone who offered to help out for this Saturday's tentative
Jupiter stargaze.

We're still shorthanded, and time has run out to effectively advertise the
event, so we'll cancel this weekend's stargaze.

We do have a busy September with booth/display needed for ScopeOut on the 12th,
the Great Outdoor Weekend on the 26th & 27th, and our Astrophoto display &
stargazes at Tri-County mall in early October.

Thanks,
Craig
Outreach Comm. Co-Chair