[cas_announce] ANNOUNCE: Caesar Creek Campers Stargazes for 2009

Folks,

In addition to the West Chester Parks stargazes, we've also set up 3
campers' stargazes again this summer at Caesar Creek State Park.  The Caesar
Creek dates are:

Saturday, June 27 (campground)
Saturday, July 25 (campground)
Saturday, August 8 (beach)

Both campground stargazes are set for around the first-quarter moon.  The
last one, on August 8 at the beach, is the annual Perseids Meteor Shower
Camp-Out on the beach grounds.

Mark your calendars!  See you there!

-- Pat Freeman

DIRECTIONS FROM CINCINNATI to the boat ramp / campground for the June 27 and
July 25 CAMPGROUND stargazes:
I-71 to exit 45 (State Route 73).  Turn East on SR73, just a VERY SHORT
distance to State Route 380.  Turn left (north) on SR380.  Take SR380 north
3 or so miles to Center Road.  It's marked as "to campground".  Turn left
(west) on Center Road.  Take Center Road to the camp office, tell them
you're with the astronomy group, and proceed straight through to the boat
ramp parking area.  We set up in the grass between the parking area and the
driveway.

DIRECTIONS FROM CINCINNATI to the campground for the August 8 BEACH stargaze
from Cincinnati:  I-71 to State Route 73 exit (#45), turn West onto SR73,
follow about 5 miles to the Beach entrance (right-hand turn just after
crossing the lake).  Alternate route:  I-75 to State Route 73 exit (#38),
turn East onto SR73, follow through Springboro and Waynesville, about 15
miles, to the Beach entrance (left-hand turn just before the bridge over the
lake).