[Cangen-L) Re: Questions

Carolyn wrote:

> Yes there is digest and yes you can read the archives. It is not as user
> friendly as yahoogroups but there are various individuals who can assist you
> with any questions that you may have on the operations of it.
>
> I do hope it works out well for most BUT yahoogroups will not be closed down
> until we know this one is satisafactory to the majority. One thing is please
> only post to one or the other as everyone is the member of each.

If that is to continue to work, care must be taken that all changes in
membership of one of the lists are reflected in the other.  Otherwise some
people may miss out on posts.  Right now this list is a "clone" of the
Yahoogroups one, but lists are constantly adding and losing members and the two
won't stay identical for long.

John
--
John Burchard