[cad-linux] Re: tomcad, qt, and debian

  • From: Thomas Schmidt <thomas.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:51:03 +0100

Yes, its true that TomCAD now runs on Debian. I updated the website but
I have forgot to update the available downloads because TomCAD
moved to another website at the same time. On the new website, the=20
Debian compatible packages are available. I will post a "official" announ=
cment=20
about the move this week.

Bye, Thomas