[cad-linux] Re: GraphiteOne CAD for Linux

  • From: Thomas Schmidt <thomas.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:01:49 +0100

Thats what I call good news. Which libs package have you used? I guess th=
e=20
gcc295 one.=20
The manual is only available online. The manual is a english version, but=
=20
english is not my native language. So I expect lots of errors to correct.=
 By=20
providing only a online version, you always have access to the most recen=
t=20
doc.
=20
> [...]
> > applicat=3D ion,=3D20
> > including:
> > - 2D geometry like lines,arc,circle,splines and more,=3D20
> > - Many types of one-way associative dimensions=3D20
> > - One-way associative hatching
> > - Many transformation and modification operations
> > - Parts for hierarchical structuring of drawings
> > - Productivity tools like automatic snap, grids, and more
> > - Postscript printing
> > - Other tools like layers, multi-documents, multi-views, clipboard an=
> > mo=3D re
> >
> > GraphiteOne is available free of charge for private, non commercial,
> > non=3D20 revenue generating purposes.
> > For commercial users, there is a commercial single user licence, and =
a=3D20
> > commercial site licence.=3D20
> > Due to some delay for the delivery of licence keys for 3rd party
> > products=3D , the=3D20
> > commercial GraphiteOne product is currently not visible in our online
> > sho=3D p.=3D20
> > Once we receive the needed licence keys, the commercial single user
> > licen=3D ces=3D20
> > are available at our online shop at  www.graphiteone-cad.com. This
> > should=3D be=3D20
> > the case in about a week. Users who are considering GraphiteOne for=3D=
20
> > commercial usage are invited to use the GraphiteOne Free Version for=3D=
20
> > evaluation purposes until we can provide the commercial version in ou=
> > on=3D line=3D20
> > shop.
> >
> > GraphiteOne was tested and is known to run on the following Linux
> > systems=3D
> >
> > Debian 3.0 (Woody)
> > RedHat 73/80
> > SuSE 80/81
> > It might run on other systems, but compatibility with other systems i=
> > no=3D t=3D20
> > tested. Users of newer systems like Debian Sarge/Sid or Mandrake9 mig=
ht
> > t=3D ry=3D20
> > the gcc3.2 based packages for RedHat80/SuSE81. Official support for
> > Debia=3D n=3D20
> > Sarge systems will be provided once Debian Sarge is the new "Stable"
> > rele=3D ase.
> >
> > GraphiteOne is hosted on the website www.graphiteone-cad.com. On this
> > website, you will also find a documentation in the form of a users gu=
ide.
> > All users who would like to receive emails with news about GraphiteOn=
e,
> > c=3D an=3D20
> > now register a email address at our website. We will frequently post
> > news=3D =3D20
> > about new versions, new modules and other updates.
> >
> > One of the main distinctions to other CAD systems is GraphiteOne's
> > open architecture. This allows users to extend or amend GraphiteOne's
> > core functionality in a rapid prototyping fashion. Therefor, Graphite=
One