[cad-linux] Re: 2D drawings- was Re: Any suggestions about free hosting sites for a CAD symbol library?

I often wondered how Postscript would do for this. I've had to learn a
bit of it over the years because of a scripting language that I use
being is based upon it.
It seems pretty versatile and mature. Every operating system that I have
seems to have a way of using it. There seem to be tons of ps to whatever
converters out.
I bet Eric Wilhelm has some good ideas on the subject. Eric, are you
still on this mailing list?

Dan