[cablewiki] Progress update

  • From: No Name <futuremelt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 03:28:40 +0000

Hi,

It occured to me from the Operation Divided By Zero page that it's hard for
people to see if there is still activity on the project. Just to let you all
know that we're still working hard at it.

I'm currently working on getting the Citation Generator to work within wiki
pages, we're also messing with some features for the Analysis page.

We will call on the translators soon to translate some introduction pages
and text on the wiki, once we have the Translate extension working smoothly.

We have a long way to go on our to-do list, but it doesn't have to be
perfect before we go live, and we're getting there. That said, a lot of us
are busy with other things in our lives, and to launch soon we need more
developers. If you have any friends who are interested, send them to the
mailing list and the Operation Divided By Zero page.

Regards,
FutureMelt