[cablewiki] Re: Operation Divided By Zero page

  • From: cbr <espejosvivos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:24:34 +0100

Yes, one thought here! :)

This is the first time I have heard about the "Operation Divided By Zero"
page... and I'm even in the mailing list! So.. I think first thing we need
to do is to spread its existence! As well as the mailing list, I think few
people know about them. And I'm sure there are a lot of potential
contributors out there!

By the way, I have added myself to the Op. div. by zero page. I can help
with the translations (to spanish), and also with talking with the admins of
spanish cable translation pages to ask them to share their translations with
us (and in case they don't want, I will take them "manually"! :)