[cablewiki] Re: Newsletter #1

  • From: Robert McLeod <hamstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:24:44 +1300

Sounds good, I can get cablebot to do that.

I added to that analysis page
http://www.sostfu.com/index.php?title=Analysis:00HARARE6677 as you can see
each template adds a category to the analysis so you can easily find a list
of analyses that don't have a certain feature.  We should also have guides
to writing analyses linked from the templates.

I was wondering though, are we going to bother formatting cables nicely in
the wiki?  Or just do that citation thing?  I thought that was half the job
to make them nicer for people to read but could be a big job.

Cheers,
Robert