[cablewiki] Re: News

  • From: JayP <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:30:44 +0100

Hello Phate,
Fixed it. The problem was that the changes you made weren't reviewed yet. Unregistered users can only see reviewed, stable versions. It's a a protection against spam and for better
quality.

Cheers,
JayP

Operation Divided by Zero

From: itaeviky@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cablewiki] Re: News
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:27:20 +0100

i tried,but if i edit with account phate all fine,if i get in without account i cannot change it and i see my all name,really don t know what to do :-(

From: hamstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:25:30 +1300
To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you paste the link to where your name is printed?  Google nor cablewiki search pick up your name on the site....

Maybe only you have access to that part.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:14 PM, margherita logoluso <itaeviky@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hallo J,
 i  found my complete name on cablewiki,which is quite dangerous .i tried to modify with phate and doesn't work,pls help!!!!!

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:11:29 +0100
From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cablewiki] News

Hez Folks!
Bad news fist: I'm on a work placement since monday and I'm working currently working 15 hour days, so I probably won't be able to work on cablewiki at least not on workdays. I've seen that many of you have started taking the project into their own hands. I hope this engagement will continue to grow. At least one little thing did I manage to set up: We now have a game-like leaderboard set up in our beta. We hope to get some competition going that way, and make people addicted to translating cables in the long run ;-)

@robert: I really digg your idea of spreading promotion posters at the uni! I think like that we can reach lot's of people willing and capable of doing some decent work. We've been promotong our idea mostly in the anonymous area since now, but I've made the experience that most anons aren't especially enduring when it comes to the actual work of translating and analysing (by the exeption of you of course!) I've also had a look at the Wikipedia template. Looks quite good, i think we can pick this up in our beta.  Sorry that it takes so long for it to go online, but as I said, I (as well as FutureMelt and Robert) have only little time atm. We' re also trying to make it as complete and stable as poasible before we start fitting in all the cables and opening it up for the masses.
I'll be back with more next weekend.

Cheers,
JP

 Operation Divided by Zero