[cablewiki] Re: News

  • From: Robert McLeod <hamstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:15:41 +1300

Is the translation part ready to go yet?

We should start work on a Help:How to translate page and make sure we have
it available in different languages.  Then we can drop links into reddit
boards like /r/spain and /r/italy with both native and english so maybe
italian people who have multilingual friends can tell their friends about
it.

And of course other places with international communities.

Dveryone else if you go to uni you should do the same as me - especially if
you have access to unmonitored printers at work ;)

Once we are out of beta that is though, can't be directing people to an
unfinished site or we will lose public enthusiasm..

I think we are making good progress anyways.
Cheers,
translucent