[cablewiki] Re: Guide to translating

  • From: eve rybody <zanamalata@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 22:48:38 +0000

hi guys,
first of all, well done for the work you made it's grand!!!
  sorry, but i didn't get how to create a new page for doing a french
translation of the "translating guide". i didn't dare to modify the english one
the "language dropdown" set to french, cause i was afraid to erase the
english one...can someone tell me how to do please? thx

From: hamstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:53:16 +1300
Subject: [cablewiki] Re: Guide to translating
To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sweet as dude, you rock!

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Miguel Arana Catania
<cronopioelectronico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here it goes the Spanish translation for this guide:

I left the terms of the interface in English.

+1 to changing the font.

2011/2/11 Robert McLeod <hamstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey guys,

Made this page:
http://test.cablegatewiki.org/index.php?title=Guide_to_translating_cables to
help newbies.

Also made it so people can ask questions in the talk pages for the help
articles so please if you can help contributors to the site, add the talk page
to your watchlist so you can be notified when someone asks a question.
Supporting the contributors should help get more content translated/analyzed.

Also can we make the default font arial?  Or another sans-serif font?  The
serif on there at the moment is horrific, especially against the sans-serif
headings...  IMO anyways...