[cablewiki] Re: Egypt

  • From: JayP <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cablewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:40:48 +0100

Great idea! Maybe Robert can modify his cablebot to work with the new site provisorily. Do you think of using the test site itself or using an extra clone of the beta? Also, do you know if there is an easy way of transfering the cablewiki user accounts to

the new site?
Unfortunately I won't have much time to contribute this weekend. But I will tweet about translations as soon as they are ready.

Zitat von No Name <futuremelt@xxxxxxxxx>:

Wikileaks just tweeted that they'll be releasing cables on Egypt. Maybe we
can have a test run of the translation features over the weekend given the
urgency... I'm sure I can source a few arabic translators and get the site
into a working state pretty quickly.