[bvipilots] Re: slight FSX issue

  • From: hadi rezaei <r.hadi.90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:49:25 +0330

hello
have you installed service pack 2 on your fs?
i have deluxe edition sp 2 installed, there is not such a problem.
i guess that could be a bug or something???

you have this mail from hadi

From: jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] slight FSX issue
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 11:42:40 -0500

I have one small problem with ATC in FSX.  Sometimes I get a transmition, and
when I open the ATC window everything is blank.  The only way to fix that is
tune to another frequency such as 118.0 then back to the frequency I should be
on.  I have found the only way to get around this is to open the ATC window as
soon as ATC starts talking.  Anyone else have this issue, and how did they fix
it?
Thanks,