[bvipilots] Re: forum registration

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:40:23 -0700

Hello Brian,

I'm sorry - I forgot to mention that in the message of yesterday. The
simplest way to get registered with the IYP support forum, is to contact
Lars at:

lars@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lars has been an avid supported of IYP since the very beginning, and it is
he who set up and manages same.

Regards,

Your absent minded programmer!