[bvipilots] Would anyone know how to use the recording program fraps?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:30:06 -0400

Hi to all.
I'd like to make a flyingaudio video file.
Just was wondering if anyone has had good luck with the recording program fraps using JAWS?
Or can I also use the program gold wave to make a recording?
I've tried using the built in recording program with windows.
But everything was on the low side at max volume output.
I'm using a cordless headset with a mic boom on it.
Would like to hear the sound effects and my trusty copilot Michelle in the movie that I'd like to learn how to make.
So that's my problem.
Many Thanks.