[bvipilots] Why is mischeele telling me that the B738 and or b744 birds are not supported?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 13:16:34 -0400

Hi to all.
For some weird reason Micheele is telling me that the B738 and the B744 FSX gold default birds are not IYP supported. Now I've double checked and everything is unchecked, total controlled and is shared with everyone.
Now If I fly my private GA DF7X bird I have no problems.
Any thoughts.
Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1